At the high school and college levels, geometry is one of the major branches of mathematics. In literal terms, the circumference is defined as the total perimeter of the shape. It has a formula and manual calculations are possible. However, even if there are slight accuracy problems and one of the values is entered incorrectly, the overall value would be wrong. Hence, a better option is using a quality calculator so that you can be sure about the answer accuracy.
Quality tool for circumference calculation
Consider that you have to calculate the circumference of five circles and the assignment has to be completed in a short span of time. Considering this time restriction, it would be hard for you to perform the steps manually and get done with the calculation tasks in due course of time. Using this tool is a better option for students as well as other professionals who have to calculate the circumference.
- It is a free tool with which you can complete as many calculations as you wish to. This is a sigh of relief for students who cannot opt for paid tools. You can perform as many calculations as you want without making any payments.
- Reliability is an important factor for choosing the correct tool. If you are using a tool that does not produce correct results, there is no point in using it. This tool does not have accuracy problems which is one of the key reasons why people prefer it.
Usage Process and steps
Here are the simple steps you have to perform to use this tool
- In the first text box, enter the radius of the circle. Radius has half the value as that of the diameter. For instance, if the radius of a circle is 2cm, the diameter would be 4cm. Once you have entered the radius of the circle, you can move to the next step. Simply click the calculate button to produce the output.
Checking the outputs
The outputs would be produced on the right side of the screen. Here are the three outputs produced through this tool.
- Diameter (This is basically double the value of the radius).
- Circumference (This is the perimeter of the circle)
- Area of the circle
Calculations completed in a stress-free manner
If you have to perform several calculations within less time, it can prove to be a hassle if less time is available. In such situations, calculations have to be completed in an accurate manner without any hassles. Why do you need to complete the steps yourself when the tool can do it for you? This calculator is suitable for performing multiple circumference and area of circle calculations.
Suitable for students
This tool is suitable and recommended for a variety of users including students. College and school students have to work on assignments from time to time. When it comes to mathematical calculations, it is not possible to come up with the correct answers when you are in haste. Using this tool is a helpful alternative as you can save time and perform the calculations without any problem.